Monday 13 February 2017

Beautiful flowers in Busan and Seoul

A big Hello from me! I decided to share my experience last year in Korea during the blooming season. It might be late, but since the flowers will bloom again this year, I want to share it with you how beautiful Korea in the spring season. I took a flight from KL to Busan. The guesthouse that I stayed located near Haeundae beach.For the first day, we play along at Haeundae beach. I still can't believe I was in Busan because I really wanted to go to Busan before. After we take a rest, we went to Gamcheon Village.


My second day in Busan
I went to Jinhae to experience Cherry Blossom Festival. I took a bus from Haeundae and went to Jinhae. Actually, I need to take two buses just to go to Gyeonghwa Station to experience cherry blosssom. I can't remember which bus that I took since I went there with my korean friend and mostly she helped me bought the tickets. I was stunned by the beauty of flowers there. It was my first time to see a lot of flowers. I recommended to those who want to go to Korea in April, this place is a must to put on your list. After that, we decided to go to Jinhae Gunghaeje Festival. This place is a shooting place for korean drama title "Romance". If you are a  big fan of korean drama, you will know what I am talking about.


Jungwon Rotary, Jinhae-gun, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do


Jinhae Gunhangje Festival


My third day in Busan
I do not know there was a canola flower here. It wasn't on my plan to go to see canola flowers but my friend brings me to this place. It was the first day of the festival. the place located at  Nakdong River in Changnyeong, South Gyeongsang. The weather was very good on that day and it is the right time to see the canola. I went to Gwangalli beach on the same day. The bridge behind me is the spot that I really wanted to have pictures with it. The weather is very cold and windy.


Nakdong Canola Flowers Festival at Nakdong River in Changnyeong, South Gyeongsang


Gwangalli beach

I went to Seoul from Busan by KTX and it took 3 hours to arrive in Seoul. After we arrived, I decided to go to Yeoido Park to see the flowers.


Busan Station. This is where i took KTX to go to Seoul

Here the view of the street in front of KBS building. 

I will share my second trip to Terengganu Malaysia on the next post

No comments: